Consent to the processing of personal data – newsletter
according to Article 6 (1) a) of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
By subscribing to our newsletter, you agree to regularly receive emails about our new products, goods and news of our 7th Rose Jewellery Store.
By subscribing to the newsletter you also agree to the processing of your personal data, namely: name, surname and email address, for the purpose regular delivery of an email information about new products, goods and news of our 7th Rose jewellery store.
We furthermore inform you according the GDPR that:
– The controller of the above-mentioned personal data is our company, 7th ROSE s r.o., ID: 04285557, registered office: Korunní 2569/108a, Vinohrady, 101 00 Praha 10, registered in the Commercial Register at the Municipal Court in Prague, ref. No. C 245335.
– The above-mentioned personal data will be kept by our company until you express your disapproval or until you unsubscribe the newsletter.
– To unsubscribe from a subscription, each newsletter will contain a link through which you can unsubscribe and also delete personal information that has been processed.
– You also have the right:
• to ask our company for access to your personal data;
• for the repair or deletion of your personal data;
• for limitation of the processing of your personal data;
• to withdraw consent to the processing of your personal data;
• object to the processing of your personal data;
• transfer of your personal data to another controller, that is, the personal data you have provided us in a structured, commonly used, and computer-readable format.
• to submit a possible complaint about processing of your personal data with our company at the Supervisory Authority, which is the Office for Personal Data Protection (www.uoou.cz, email: firstname.lastname@example.org, ID DS: qkbaa2n, registered office: Pplk Sochora 27, 170 00 Prague 7).
– The above-mentioned rights can be exercised especially by an email sent to our company at the following email address: email@example.com.
– The provision of the above personal data is not imposed by law and is not conditional upon the possible purchase of services, goods or the conclusion of a contract with our company.
These terms come into effect on 25.05.2018.